Enjoy your summer with e3 essential oils
Soothing and cooling essential oils such as Lavender & Peppermint are perfect additions to your summer skin care kit.
Sunburn Spritzer - In a spritzer bottle, mix 20-30 drops of Lavender essential oil with 1 ounces of water or Aloe vera juice. Shake well before each use. Spritz on the area in need and avoid getting it into the eyes.
Cooling Spritzer - Keep your spritzer in the fridge and/or add 5-8 drops of peppermint to create a wonderfully soothing & cooling spritzer.
Dry/Itchy Skin - Add 6-30 drops of e3 Skin Care Blend in 1 ounce of fragrance-free, natural moisturizing lotion. Apply to your skin, especially after a shower or bath.
Here's our favorite simple, easy, natural bug spray recipe to keep the bugs from buggin you this season:
In a spray bottle, combine
1 drop Thyme ct. linalool
2 drops Lemongrass
1 drop Lavender
1 drop Peppermint
2 drops Citronella
1 Tablespoon carrier oil
1 Tablespoon water
and 2 Tablespoons witch hazel.
Shake well and spray on skin or clothing to keep the bugs away.
If you happen to get a bug bite Lavender, Peppermint or e3 Inflammation Blend can quickly calm and soothe the inflammation and itch.
Spot Application: Use a q-tip to apply 1 drop of essential oil or blend directly to the bite. If your skin is sensitive, mix 1-4 drops of essential oil in 1 teaspoon of aloe vera or carrier oil and apply to the area in need.
Delicious Summer Recipe
Chocolate & Bergamot Ice Cream Sundae
- Your favorite chocolate ice cream
- e3 Bergamot essential oil
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Whipped Cream
- Sea or Himalayan Salt
Whisk together 3 drops Bergamot essential oil with 1 Tablespoon extra-virgin Olive Oil.
Scoop your ice cream into a bowl then drizzle the Bergamot Olive Oil mixture over the top of ice cream. Add a dollop of whipping cream and sprinkle with a dash of fine sea salt.
This is a delicious, rich chocolatey desert; lightly salty sweet with a bright citrus (Bergamot) finish. Super YUM!
* Some essential oils can be used safely internally, but it is important to be prudent with the dilution ratio and choice of essential oils. We recommend you always consult with a trained aromatherapist before taking essential oils internally.
Expected Soon will be our newly designed website.
We are incorporating more educational information,
adding new Blends, Singles and Natural Products.
Our intent is to continue to offer products and information to support your Aromatherapy Experience.
We hope you will enjoy our new website and as always, we look forward to any and all feedback.
Welcome to e3 Therapeutic Quality Essential Oils online. We are delighted to present you with our hand picked collection of high quality essential oils. As you browse our site you can:
- Discover the life-enriching delights of essential oil aromatherapy
- Learn about individual essential oil properties and the myriads of uses for quality essential oils
- Check out our recipes using essential oils
- Peruse our educational resource forum and gather all kinds of useful essential oil information
- Find out which are the most popular essential oils
- Purchase 100 percent pure essential oils, skin friendly diluted oils and synergistic blends in several configurations including roll-on bottles and professional sizes
- Find essential oil diffusers, carrier oils, exquisitely scented massage and body lotions and more…
- Experience our dedicated customer care and appreciate why we are a favorite among essential oil companies